Report an Outage or Hazard

Currently the only way to report a power outage is by phone.

Social media and email are not monitored after hours and weekends.

Step 1

Is it just my house or my neighbor’s too?

  • Check your circuit or fuse panel to make sure you haven’t had one trip.
  • If you have, do a reset or replace fuse.

Step 2

What number should I call? Please have your information ready.

  • You will need to know your service provider.
  • Your electricity distributor can be found on your latest bill or you can also view our interactive map here.

Step 3:

Call your distribution company.

If you are in the Greater Sudbury area please call:

Call Sudbury | 705-675-7536

In the West Nipissing area, please call

Call West Nipissing | 705-753-2341